Man dies in fire after emergency cord fails

BRISTOL: An 89-year-old man died in a flat fire after he failed to get through… read more

Care staff did not use hoist hears inquest

SUTTON COLDFIELD: Care staff did not follow procedure when moving residents at a West Midlands… read more

Inappropriate insulation causing damp in social housing

NEATH PORT TALBOT: Damp, mould and condensation has been caused in Welsh social housing by… read more

Firm fined £75k for safety failings over Legionnaires’

NEWPORT: A Newport company has been fined £75,000 for failing to prevent the risk of… read more

Virtual Seminar - Seniors Housing Investment, Development & Operations 2020