Bupa shells out to settle care legal claim

ROCHDALE: Bosses of a care home which failed to carry out tests on an 85-year-old… read more

Man dies in fire after emergency cord fails

BRISTOL: An 89-year-old man died in a flat fire after he failed to get through… read more

Care staff did not use hoist hears inquest

SUTTON COLDFIELD: Care staff did not follow procedure when moving residents at a West Midlands… read more

Inappropriate insulation causing damp in social housing

NEATH PORT TALBOT: Damp, mould and condensation has been caused in Welsh social housing by… read more