New Revenue Streams For Care Homes
100 new sub-markets are opening up which will allow astute care providers to grow.
Come and be privy to all new growth opportunities.
The single market of ‘elderly/infirm’ is not the only market to service.
This seminar, which is restricted to 30 attendees, will gain a deep insight into all the opportunities in the market.
This is a seminar for senior executives who have been delegated the task of plotting the regeneration of the business.
The life cycle of the stand alone care home* is at an end. The business model of the future requires the ability to look outside the “white picket boundary fence”.
This seminar focuses on a business model looking out from the care home and not treating the boundary fence as your horizon.
The seminar focuses on a 10-15 kilometer catchment; the delivery of goods and services to all householders and generations; small development opportunities within the catchment and a plethora of revenue streams all managed from an existing base.
The business model also embraces the creation of space, enhanced community closeness and the re-creation of street intimacy and connectivity.
The business model includes the embrace of co-op stores / pubs / mail delivery / parcel acceptance / social spaces / multi-generational care / work-live spaces / co-op housing and home based care service options.
The seminar will be presented by the research editor of UK Over 50s Housing Weekly (one of the foremost authorities worldwide on seniors housing trends).
DATE & LOCATION
London – Mon 13 Nov 2017 – 11am to 4pm
In the event of a client cancelling his/her attendance, then the following policy will apply;
- Delegates can be substituted at any time.
- A video/transcript of the event can be substituted for attendance.
- The client can postpone attendance until the next presentation of the same content.
- The client, upon payment of a supplementary fee, can have the event presented on their own premises on any mutually agreed date.
- OR a cash refund of 25 per cent up until 60 days before the event. No refund is available for any cancellation received within 60 days of the event.