Reduce Your Costs Of Running A Care Home
- A revolutionary approach to quality staffing (already on trial in 2 locations)
- How to use technology to lower costs and lift supervisory standards
- The outsourcing of diversional activities / transportation
- How care home co-ops are reducing costs
- How programmes (Share Homes) can bolster revenue
- Range of new pilot care schemes
- How to embrace / organise / manage volunteerism
The seminar will be presented by the research editor of UK Over 50s Housing Weekly (one of the foremost authorities worldwide on seniors housing trends).
DATE & LOCATION
London – Mon, 30th Apr 2018 – 11am to 4pm
In the event of a client cancelling his/her attendance, then the following policy will apply;
- Delegates can be substituted at any time.
- A video/transcript of the event can be substituted for attendance.
- The client can postpone attendance until the next presentation of the same content.
- The client, upon payment of a supplementary fee, can have the event presented on their own premises on any mutually agreed date.
- OR a cash refund of 25 per cent up until 60 days before the event. No refund is available for any cancellation received within 60 days of the event.